We’re over the moon to be able to announce our new Calico Barn Supper Club. Calico Barn is such a lovely intimate space and great for get togethers and dinners so we’ve decided to partner up with Jill Rouse of Much-A-Do to be able to create the Calico Barn Supper Club.
The dining experience will take place in a social environment around our large table in the Barn and Jill will cook up a 3 course supper using seasonal produce. The menu will be announced a week before as Jill will use what is in season and available at its best at the time. You can see a sample of menus here.
The cost for the evening includes a welcome drink, a 3 course meal and a bottle of beer or glass of wine. We have a fully licenced cash bar for other drinks. There are a maximum of 12 diners at one of our evenings and it is adult only.
If you want to make a night accommodation is available in Calico Barn in our bunk rooms sleeping 2, 4 or 6 so you can clear your head in the morning with a stroll on the beach.
In the darker months we will be combining the Supper Club with our already successful Stargazing evenings so you can enjoy a hearty meal before heading out to view the best that the night sky has to offer.
Dates for the Calico Barn Supper Club are:
- Saturday 5 August 7.30pm £25 per person (Bunkbarn and Glamping accommodation available)
- Saturday 9 September 7.30pm £25 per person (Bunkbarn accommodation available)
Stars & Supper
- Saturday 18 November £30 per person (Bunkbarn accommodation available)
- Friday 2 February £30 per person (Bunkbarn accommodation available)
- Friday 2 March £30 per person (Bunkbarn accommodation available)
To book please complete the form below with your requirements and we will get back to you to confirm availability.