If you don’t have your own gear but still want to camp on our wild camping site you can hire a Bell Tent from us and have it set up ready for your arrival. Please note that this is not ‘Glamping’ we’re a very basic site that exists to take advantage of the beautiful beach right next to the camping area. There are no fancy facilities, just a washing up hut, composting loos and gas powered off grid shower huts (that are very temperamental on windy days!).
Still fancy it?!
We supply a base package of a pre-erected Bell Tent with a double and 2 single airbeds and you can build your package with optional extras if you need them. We do it this way as we know that some guests prefer just the tent and others need a few more items so you can decide what to have included.
Prices & Important Information
We have a 3 night minimum stay on weekends and 2 night minimum mid week and do not accept dogs in the bell tents. We have based our set-up on couples, a couple of friends and families occupying the tents. We do occasionally accept groups but only if we have spoken to you first
‘Blank Canvas’ Tents are £60 per night on Friday & Saturday nights and £50 on mid week nights. Our changeover days are stricly limited to Friday, Monday and Wednesday.
- Bedding – Double Duvet, 4 Pillows, Cover, Sheet & Pillowcases 15.00
- Bedding – Single Duvet, 2 Pillows, Cover, Pillowcases & Sheet 10.00
- Additional Single Airbed 5.00/night
- Tea & Coffee Box– A box filled with a gas stove, kettle, cafetiere, mugs, tea, ground coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, marshmallows & biscuits to keep you refreshed. 30.00/stay
- Camping Cookset – A box containing gas stove, camping cook set including kettle and pans, cutlery, crockery, utensils and mugs. 30.00/stay
- Outdoor Kitchen Hire – Firepit, tripod, grill, cooking pot & fire starting box. 35.00/stay
- Decoration Box – Includes Fairy lights, solar lights, bunting, tealight lantern, crate table, artificial flowers – £20
- Locally Sourced Breakfast Pack containing the ingredients to make you Full Hemscott Breakfast. Includes Sausages, Bacon, Pudding, Beans, Mushrooms, Egg, Bread. £6 per person, please select the number of packs you would like. 6.00
- Locally Sourced Breakfast Pack containing the ingredients to make you Full Hemscott Breakfast. Includes Sausages, Bacon, Pudding. £4 per person, please select the number of packs you would like. 4.00
- Wood Bundle – Net of logs, Kindling & Firelighters 12.00
- Disposable BBQ – Party (Large) 6.00
We hold a number of weddings on the farm over the Summer months. You need to be aware that there may be a wedding on the Saturday if you are booking in the summer. Please see our FAQs for information on how this affects camping. There are some weekends where there are no weddings, please click here for the current list of summer wedding dates.
We are a family friendly, relaxed site and do have a no-noise policy after 10pm, and ask you to keep noise to a minimum after dark when children are in bed. We do not allow amplified music at all (guitars around the campfire are fine though!).
If you are looking to book as a Hen Party or group please see information here. Please speak to us before booking as a group.