Deposits and Payments
A non refundable deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of the stay is required to secure bookings. Full booking balance must be paid 42 days before arrival. For holidays commencing in the next 42 days full payment is required at the time of booking.
A payment reminder will be emailed to you 48 days prior to arrival. If the balance is not received within 6 days an attempt will be made to take it from the initial payment card. If this fails the booking will be cancelled, forfeiting any deposit.
We have a live booking system and dates are booked on a first come first served basis. As the system is live we cannot hold dates without a deposit being made and until the payment is made the dates are bookable by others.
Security Deposit (Glamping only)
We require a security deposit of £50 per tent (£100 per tent for Group / Hen Bookings), payable 2 weeks before arrival by card / PayPal, to cover any extra cleaning that may be required as well as late departure, excessive noise, late departure, damage and breakages. We retain the right to cancel bookings without refund if deposit is not paid in time.
We will refund the deposit (minus any reasonable deductions that will be itemised) upon inspection of the tent and not more than 7 days after departure either by card refund.
An automatic deduction of £20 will apply if dishes are left dirty and fire pits / barbeques not left in a clean state or if departure time is not met thus delaying changeover clean.
We will send you an invoice before your holiday for you to pay the deposit. Please make sure that the security deposit has been paid before you arrive so it does not hold you up on arrival, sorry we do not accept cash for deposits.
We welcome groups and hen parties as long as you comply with our noise restrictions and remember that we are a family friendly site. Anyone not complying with these restrictions will be asked to leave and no refund given.
A £100 per tent security deposit applies to groups.
We do not accept groups in the Wild Camping area and if we find that groups have booked under different bookings we will ask them to leave without refund. If you are in doubt of whether you class as a group please email us.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 42 or more days before arrival then the deposit will be retained.
All refunds will be minus any payment processing fees that we have paid.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged
Cancellations must be made in writing or by email. We will not pay any other compensation and recommend you have insurance to cover holiday cancellation.
In the event that we have to cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances, including ill health, or force majeure, such as high winds or heavy rain, we will offer you alternative dates for the same duration, number of people or a full refund. We reserve the right to close the campsite if we feel that it is unviable to operate and will offer alternative dates or a refund. We cannot accept liability for loss, including consequential loss caused by cancellation on our part.
If you are not happy about anything, you must let us know on arrival or as soon as is reasonably practicable. We will not refund monies for anything that is beyond our control (including weather and insects), or something that has not been immediately reported.
We are a Pop Up camping and glamping experience and the location of the site changes annually depending on farming activities, please check our website for the location for the current year.
Arrival and Departure
Glamping – Arrivals 4pm – 9pm, departures by 11am.
Wild Camping – Arrivals 3pm – 9pm, departures by 11am.
No arrivals after 9pm when the gates are locked without prior approval.
Changeover days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and there is a 3 night minimum stay on Weekends, 2 night mid week.
Wild Camping – There are grassy car parking areas at the entrance to the wild camping area. You will be given the access code for the padlock on the gate and gates are locked at 9pm each night (access via code after this). Cars cannot be driven onto Dune pitches so please be prepared to carry your gear.
Glamping – Cars can be parked in the farm car park which is a 5 minute walk to Glamping field, or guests can drive down a farm track at own risk and park outside the Glamping field.
Guests are reminded that they are staying on a working farm and parking is at your own risk. You must stick to 5mph at all times and give way to farm vehicles. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage incurred to cars parking anywhere on the farm.
Sorry we cannot accommodate dogs in the glamping tents. Dogs are permitted on certain Links pitches but not Dunes pitches in the Wildish Camping area (up to 2 per booking and kept on leads at all times unless on the beach).
Please remember that we are a pop up site and do not have specific dog bins so please bag up all mess and dispose with other waste in the bins provided at the site entrance.
Any reports of dogs running off lead and not picking up mess will result in owners being asked to leave without compensation.
Dogs are not permitted anywhere on the farm except for the Links area. There are a limited number of pitches available to book with dogs, if there are none available when you book please do not book another pitch and turn up with a dog, you will not be allowed to pitch.
Please remember that you will be camping in a countryside environment on working farm which brings a number of hazards, including water, animals and farm machinery. You are asked to observe the campsite rules, in particular the supervision of young children at all times.
At no time should guests go into the farm buildings or yard unless accompanied by a staff member and should stick to signposted areas.
We advise guests to take out full holiday insurance to cover cancellations, loss, damage, personal belongings, etc. All vehicles and possessions that are brought onto site are done so at the owners own risk, we can accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may be incurred during your stay.
We advise you to lock any personal belongings of value in your car if you leave for the day as the tents are not lockable.
We are a working farm business so in order to help keep our campsite as safe as possible, and to maximise the enjoyment for all guests we ask that you follow a few rules. We try not to make these too onerous as you are here to enjoy your holiday.
- Please do not go into the farm buildings and only stick to designated walking areas. Young children should never be allowed to wander around unsupervised as we are on a working farm which does present dangers.
- Dogs are only permitted in certain areas and not in glamping tents or the Shepherd’s Hut.
- Cars must be parked in the designated areas only and are parked at your own risk.
- Please observe arrival and departure times. If you are planning to arrive outside of these times please request this in advance so there is someone around to check you in otherwise you will not be able to gain access through locked gates.
- We ask that noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm. Electronic and amplified music is not permitted as the sound can carry to our neighbours.
- The farm and campsite is strictly no smoking. Smoking in the glamping tents or awnings will result in you being asked to leave the campsite and your security deposit and any payment being retained by us.
- Campfires are permitted in the fire pit provided only. We have sited these a safe distance from the tents so please do not move them. Campfires should not be lit on the beach under any circumstances.
- Please do not cook in your Bell Tent as this invalidates our insurance. You may use gas stoves in the shelters provided otherwise please cook outside.
- Disposable barbeques are permitted as long as they are kept off the ground, bricks are provided for this purpose.
- Under no circumstances should heaters, candles etc. be brought into the tents. Only battery powered lighting should be used in the tents or tealights in the lantern / chandelier if provided.
- Generators are not permitted unless the whole site is booked.
- Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are strictly prohibited as these pose a fire risk and wildlife risk in rural areas. We cannot stress enough the damage that can be caused by Chinese lanterns.
- Please place rubbish in the designated areas and recycle wherever possible. Glass must be taken to the nearest recycling point on departure.
- We politely remind you that is the responsibility of the parents and/or guardians to supervise their children at all times.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone in breach of the above rules to leave without any compensation or refund. Whilst we hope this is not required the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests remains our priority.